Friday, January 7, 2011

Nivea Pinkish Boost 3 in 1

My new job requires me to be more formal, as well as to look appropriate as there are times when I need to meet up with clients as well as interview people.  That means a HUGE change in my wardrobe; as well as some topping up in the make up department.

One thing that I still am not used to is lipstick or lipgloss.  I find them rather troublesome and a bit too much effort for me to colour my lip every now and then.  So when I chance upon Nivea Pinkish Boost 3 in 1, I just had to grab it.

What really attracted me was it's description:



One thing, it takes a little getting used to because it's more liquid-y as compared to other lip balms.  I guess I can take it as sort of like a lip gloss minus the sticky feeling.

I like the fact that it gives my lip a hint of colour, without overpowering it.  Also, it does quite well staying put on my lips.  The only time it disappears is when I have my meal =p  One thing though, because my lip tends to crack rather easily, it does not work well to hydrate my lip to make sure it stays nourished.  I guess I will need to do a bit of lip pampering on top of using this lip balm.  Bear in mind though, I'm not saying its not hydrating, it's just that my lip tends to be rather dry.  So if you are always battling dry lips, you may want to use this as a secondary lip balm rather than your main one.

Oh wait, there's another thing that I was annoyed with.  Because it's made out of plastic, the tip of the lip balm cuts my lip a little because the plastic was not even.  I'm not sure if it's the same for the rest, but mine hurts.  It didn't bleed, but the pain was there.  I had to cut/trim the edges to get rid of the risk.  So do test it out first on your finger before you go for it on your lip.

Will I rebuy?  I guess I don't mind =D

Price: RM4.71 at Guardian (they had a RM2 off voucher next to it!)

No comments: