Friday, October 8, 2010

Review: Johnson's Body Care 24 Hour Lasting Moisture Body Lotion

I'm now blogging at http://dailyfemme.blogspot.com.  Do drop by and visit :)

I have a confession to make. I'm uber lazy when it comes to moisturising my body.  The only time where I was rather hardworking at it was when I was in Australia.  The weather there was crazy and my skin flakes like mad too, and coarse like crocodile skin... *shudder*. Well, that's another story to tell.  Since I'm back here, I've been rather lazy with body lotions/ creams.  That's cause the weather here doesn't allow lotions to be nice to us sometimes.  It's hot and humid, and when you apply stuff on your body, it can feel icky.


But recently, due to the frequent exposure to aircond, my skin have been rather dry.  So I've been on the hunt to get body lotions!  So what did I end up with?




I got to admit that it caught my attention because it was PINK! I am weak against that colour, and I have a number of items too in pink =.= Fail la me.  hahaha...... I guess it prompted me to pick it up to read the description.  I totally made the choice to buy ti when I read that it provides "24 Hour Lasting Moisture". Now that is something that's good for a lazy bum like me!


How does it fair? 


Texture
I love the fact that the texture is creamy yet not too thick.  It goes on smoothly onto my skin and at the same time it doesn't leave me feeling greasy all over.  It does surprise me since it says that it contains Shea Butter.  Usually Shea Butter does leave your skin with a little grease, but I am guessing the content isn't that high for this?  Still, it's good because I tend to use my computer after application and some of the other brands leaves it mark on my computer =.= With this one, I don't have to worry about it.  What's more, now I like to touch my arms sometimes just to feel its smoothness.. hehe.... really baby-soft skin 


Smell
I can't pinpoint what smell it is, but it's pleasant.  I guess it does carry a hint of sweetness it in without overwhelming you.  If you fancy faint smell like I do, this works.  But if you are those that cannot withstand anything smelling sweet, I'd recommend you to try to smell it before buying it.  Nonetheless, since Johnson's and Johnson's are even suitable for babies, I'd guess you might just smell like babies?  Aw, isn't that sweet =D


Packaging
I'd have to say that the packaging is rather practical.  Don't take it the wrong way.  I'm all for practicality.  Since both the top and bottom are flat.  When I hit half the bottle, I can just tilt it around and allow it to stand on its cover  without fear of it toppling over.  It's so convenient as I don't have to keep shaking it.


Re-purchase?
Well, I'd definitely will re-purchase it again, some time later because I'm itching to try it's two other siblings! Hehe... I'd have to say that Johnson's & Johnson's did well with this range.  Really tempting to buy the other two to try =p

No comments: