Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Nature Republic

I'm now blogging at http://dailyfemme.blogspot.com.  Do drop by and visit :)


Have you heard of it?  I honestly didn't until recently whilst walking around Times Square, I kept seeing Rain's face on some of the posters and the huge Nature Republic name posted on it.  As I was talking to a friend yesterday on the phone, she mentioned that there's a new korean beauty shop which has opened (she's in Singapore btw) and my eyes actually popped wide opened when she mentioned the name Nature Republic.

With my interest piqued, I actually asked my colleague to detour to Nature Republic after lunch.  It's at Times Square 1st Floor, near Sasa.  My eyes went wide when we saw the shop, because it is pretty huge, think of Etude House and think about 3 to 4 times the size of their store!  It is definitely huge.  The layout is very nice, to be honest, lots of space for you to walk and the ambience is just right, very reflective of their name.  It feels as though you've entered into "natureland" (okay, kinda lame, but you get what I mean right?).

Btw, they are giving out a free masque for every visitor.  That definitely caught my attention.  Quickly checking their things, I find that they have a huge variety of masques and the prices are rather reasonable, ranging from RM7.90 to RM15.90.  Some of it are on promotion, whereby you get 3 for the price of 2 (think Borders). 

I love their range of nail colours and lipstick.  The bottles are sooo cute and they are a lot bigger than Elianto's or even The Face Shop.  Nonetheless, their price ranges from RM5.90 to RM15.90.  Sooo worth the price alright.  Okay, for the lipstick, some of it are quite pricey (RM40ish) but hey, they have quite good range of colours and it seems very suited for Asian skin.  I like the fact that they have a huge range of colours for those who prefer the au naturel look.  I personally do not like heavy colours on me, so their range of things are really really cool.  Anyhow, I have not purchased anything from there (yetttt), but I'm definitely going back there to grab some of their masques as well as their lipsticks and ... oh dear.. huge list coming up soon.  My oh my...

Oh, my colleague was attracted by a masque that is for FEET! Can you believe the range that they have, for feet ok!  I wanted to get a masque that is for the neck!!!! Yes, they have that too... oh my... okok.. (calm down calm down, oh my dear excited me)... It is the very first branch in Malaysia, so I'm looking to see more branches springing up soon.  If you are checking Korean products out, this may be one that you would want to look out for.

No comments: