Friday, January 15, 2010

Bausch & Lomb Free Trial Contact Lens

I'm now blogging at http://dailyfemme.blogspot.com.  Do drop by and visit :)


People!  Have you heard of HD contact lens?  Well, when I heard it, I was a tad bit surprised too.  The thought that crossed my mind was really, "woah, TV got HD, so now contact lens also got HD?"  Don't know much about it, but was walking around Sungai Wang during lunch time when I came across a brochure about it.

Some of the key features listed:
  • high definition optics technology for crystal clear vision, especially in low lights
  • moisture-rich surface
  • comfort enhancing features
  • better oxygen transmissibility
  • minimise protein uptake, healthy lens wear
  • easy handling packing
Some of the other pointers that they share is that apparently with this lens, you'll get
  • better vision in low light conditions
  • reduced halos
  • enhanced contrast
  • sharper detail
Okay, okay, I'm sure you're wondering what's the free trial is all about right?  Ta da, all you have to do is to login to myHDmoments.com and click in "Free Trial".  After filling up a standard form, you'll get a voucher (gotta print it yourself though) whereby you can redeem three pairs of these lenses for use.  I think it's cool that they are doing this, cause it helps to reduce my fear (yes I do fear, come on, it's something you put into your eyes okay) and at the same time, they benefit too (the usual marketing promotional stuff).

By the way, it's a daily disposable lens; one day one pair....Not sure if they have this on a monthly basis, but I guess if it's good, it's worth trying the monthly one then.  Will review on it later =)

No comments: