Friday, October 29, 2010

ianti Luxe Jewelry Manicure 228 Ferra Red

What does Ferra Red means? Well, I totally have no idea!  And why did I choose it?  I didn't, it was just one of those freebies that was given when I went to ianti shopping months ago.  I'm not really into such sharp colors and I'm not good with doing nails, hence sheer colours are always my favourite.  

However, for the past few weeks, I've been going nuts over solid/strong/sharp colours and when I saw it, I'd thought I give it a try again.  It's orange red, skewing towards orange more than red.  Does turn out to be a very sharp and sexy colour =D  


How is it?  To be honest, this is one tough colour to apply.  The pictures shown above is a result of 1 layer of base coat, 3 coating of the colour and 1 top coat.  That's a total of 5 coating and it's a first time for me.  WHY? It's because the colour turns out to be very sheer and streaky.  I have a tough time trying to keep the colour looking even and nice during the application. But once dried it's alright.

I guess next round I can do 2 coating of the colour and bear with the lightness of it because it's too much a hassle for me to wait for that 5 coatings to dry.

Besides the fact that I like its redness, I don't really have much of an interest in it.  It's fun to disturb my grandma with my nail colour so vibrant I guess.  She kept smiling when I try to do the "scary hand coming to your face" act.  Oh well, at least my grandma's entertained.

No comments: