Sunday, November 28, 2010

Guess what I got in my mailbox!

I came home from church today (yes, on a Sunday) and I saw this package on the table!  Without bothering to check who it was to, I ripped it opened and I saw this!


It was quite silly really! I somehow knew that it was for me, and it was only after ripping off the package that I check and see if it's directed for me @.@ I know, I can be quite lame that way sometimes! Haha... But OH MY!!! Hada Labo sent me these few goodies and I'm honestly very, very happy!

The items included in the packaging are:
     Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion 9ml
     AHA-BHA Face Wash 12g
     Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Cream 3ml

I've been very tempted to give the Face Wash a try and was wanting to purchase it when I realised that I still have another Facial Wash at home that I got from Nature Republic.  Plus the fact that I'm still on a ban, I resisted.  Such a lovely surprise!!  Hada Labo, you really just made my day!

I gave in recently and purchased the Hada Labo Moisturising Lotion (remember I said I allow myself the lee way to make two purchases?? hehe..I made them within a vast of 2 days because both items finished one after the other =p)  Will review it after I used it a few months down the road ya.

Allow me to digress a little.  I recently had to change my phone due to my careless (I dropped it and the phone was turning on and off on its own, so I went to DiGi, waited a few hours and got an iPhone 4 =D  It's my latest toy (I do love them, but they are so expensive to play with) and I downloaded this application called Instagram.  It functions like a twitter for photos.  Below is a picture that I took of the freebies with using Earlybird.  

3 comments:

Tammy said...

awww... nice... it's always so great to receive a lil gift now and then to make our day sunny!

AnnaYJia said...

Agree with what Tammy said ^^ and wow for your new toy !!! Iphone 4 !!! haha..

Sue said...

Miu: yea, it really made my day yday! So happy lor

Anna: hehe.. yea! new toy.. scared I drop ler.. now very protective over it still kekee