Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Review: Sally Hansen Strengthening Nail Polish Remover

  
This was a random buy a while ago, when I ran out of nail polish remover.  Seeing that it's Sally Hansen, I decided to give it a try.  To be honest, I don't like the smell of it.  It carries quite a strong smell of alcohol denat I presume? and so everytime I use it, my room will smell of it.  It does get quite overwhelming.

One thing about it is that, it will ask you to press the cotton soaked with the remover onto your nails for a while before removing it.  It does a fairly good job if I do the pressing, otherwise, it does require a few times of wiping before my nail polishes comes out.  

However, although it states that it is gentle, I realise that it does harm my nails.  Sometimes when I use it I noticed that it seems to remove a layer of my nails.. eeppsss... It's quite scary.  It's quite a big bottle and so it does last for quite a fair bit.

Will I re-buy?  Not when I have other alternatives like the one I bought from Nature Republic.

No comments: