Friday, December 24, 2010

The Face Shop PK110

Ang my nail polish fetish continues!  I'm on a roll to add to my ever growing collection of nail polishes.  The latest to join my gangs of little bottles is the Face Shop PK110.  


This is going to be a rather short entry

Love: the color, very sweet pink.  If you are into the sweet mood, this goes well for you.  After a good few layer, the colour looks much better and everyone who saw my fingers commented that it looks sweet.  I guess it's good? 

Dislike: 
  • it's sheerness.  Even with 3 coats of the polish on, I can still see the white of my nails.  Not exactly easy to color because of its sheerness, sometimes it does make the nails look patchy (especially when I use my unstable left hand to color my right).
  • It feels rather thick but yet the colour is very sheer.  A very oddball combination because it makes it ever so hard to even out the colour.
I'd definitely won't repurchase this again and it may take me a while before I come back to it to do my nails.

No comments: