Friday, December 17, 2010

Review: Eucerin Sensitive Skin Gentle Cleansing Milk

One of the first few cleansing items that I encountered when I started noticing about make up stuff is Cleansing Milk.  My aunt (with whom I stayed for a while), always have this bottle of cleansing milk in the bathroom cabinet.

Then I started doing make up on my own.  I guess cleansing milk was imprinted on my mind and so one day, as I was walking around Caring, I decided to grab this Eucerin Sensitive Skin Gentle Cleansing Milk.
Does it work?
I would say at most times it works.  Because it is milk, it is not harsh to the skin.  Rather, it feels quite milkish, as though you're massaging milk on to your face, minus the smell.  I realised that when using this, it works better when you wipe your face with a tissue after massaging it all over your face.  It does feels cleaner and less sticky.  I usually double cleanse after that so it does not leave much residue on my face.

The downside of this is it does not work as eye make up remover.  You can rub all you want, but it just does not work as well.  I tend to use a separate eye make up remover to do the job.  

I will re-purchase a different cleansing milk just to test them out and see what's the difference.  But in overall, will I rely on it solely?  The answer would be no.  This works well for those who does not do heavy make up, maybe just basic foundation and powder, otherwise, it's better to use cleansing oil to really remove all the make up on the face.

No comments: