Monday, January 31, 2011

Clean & Clear Active Clear

Why did I buy it in the first place?  Well, I was having some issues with my skin and pimples were popping up.  To wait on it to go off naturally or to use the mung bean yoghurt does take a bit of time.  I saw this at Guardian selling for about RM10++ and I thought it was a good try.

When I first tried it, I didn't really like it and kinda left it on its own.  However, after a period of time, my skin started to act up again and I decided, why don't I give it a try?

What I like about it?
1. The pimple subsides.  I gotta admit that the size went down rather quickly.  I can see results the very next day if it's small.  But if it's a big one, it does take a couple of days.  Rather long I know, but at least it's faster than when you don't apply anything.

2. It doesn't dry my skin out.  I've used those that dry the whole area up and it starts peeling. Ew, I really dislike those!  But this one works naturally, my skin doesn't peel, the pimple just subsides.  You can actually feel the pimples going flat, which is good! hehe...

Whenever I see a pimple pop up, I will apply this gel on top of the spot until I feel that it can go off.  However, one thing to bear in mind is that it doesn't reduce the blemish.  I can still see a patch of red on my skin, but it does gets smaller as your pimples goes smaller, thank God for that!

Is this a miracle item? Definitely not.  But it works and it's affordable and economical.  I've not used any expensive ones to compare, but we shall see.  I've been using this for months and it's still going.  Definitely a good, good buy.

No comments: