Sunday, May 29, 2011

MySolutions Waxing Service

I am one that do frequent to waxing bars.  After my second visit to CN Beauty, I was a little apprehensive about making a purchase of those coupons.  Nonetheless, a deal came up and I had a RM5 token to use up and I thought, why not?  I'm hoping the last time was a one off thing and that it won't be burning in my head for too long.  And so I bought the MySolutions Waxing Service for RM16 (ori price was RM21, but like I said, I have a RM5 token from Groupon and had decided to use it up).

I'd have to say that the service provided is worth a whole lot more as compared to the price that I've paid.  Let me share that experience with you.

When I reached, I was asked to fill up a form, the usual forms to record down certain information.  After that, something unexpected happens.  I thought I was being led to the room, however, I was led to a small waiting area and was given a feet soak.  After a long day at work, I'd have to say that it was heavenly.  I receive another surprise too when I was given a small bag (like ricebag), heated at the microwave to put over my shoulders.  It totally eased the tension at my shoulders.  After about 15 minutes or so, I was then led to a separate room where the waxing take place.

I'd have to say though, that it felt intimidating at first.  Why?  Well, there are 3 other persons in the room who assists me on the waxing process.  This is definitely a first for me.  I'd have to say that they work rather efficiently because 1 was applying the wax on both legs whilst the other two are station next to each side of my legs.  Everytime the wax is applied, they will start their "duty", so to speak.  They are quick, efficient yet at the same time, very systematic too.  They did a very good job in ensuring that the waxing process was as painless as possible and as quick too.

The regular price per waxing is at RM67.  It is rather pricey and it will be something that I might indulge in once a while since the service provided is rather good.  Definitely an experience, and a place to be if you want the waxing to be done quickly and efficiently as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Before using any method for unwanted hair removal people may consult with the experts. Experts can better advise what technique can be most suitable for the particular individual. Experts do advice by considering the skin sensitivity of the individual. Waxing can be perfect for a person and on the other side it can be harmful for another one due to the difference of skin type. By considering these aspects it becomes vital to consult with the experts.
http://www.lasermagicnow.com/zerona