Friday, August 26, 2011

Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer

I've always been trying to get a good pencil eye liner that wouldn't run and make me look like a panda everytime I use it, however it is quite tough.  

Nonetheless, during one of my escapades, or my shopping trip, I was simply caught by this eyeliner by Rimmel.  The name is called Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer.

"Exaggerate" in capital letters!
Here's what I like about it:

It's creamy in texture.  Reminds me of crayon, although it's not as hard as crayons.  It does glide easily on my eye and it's really black!  I like that cause I don't have to keep lining my eyes just to make sure it's dark.  However, because it's creamy, if I do line my eyes a few times, it makes me feel like there's a chunk of things on my eye lid.  I try to minimise the number of lining by using a eye liner brush.  It works to ensure that the color is deposited nicely and evenly.  

The left side is only one layer whereas the right side is 2 layers.  If you look to build it up, this is quite a good black eyeliner.

However, much to my chagrine, it often makes me look like a panda. Sigh, once again, the smudges are much stronger than I wish it to be.  I don't doubt that it's the eyeliner's fault, as much as it is my own oily lids' issue here.  Because it is really black (I love the black!) it literally made my eyes look bad with all its smudging.  I look like a sick person most of the time.

I'm trying to use it all up by making sure I put layers of eye base/ powder, yada yada... but looking at it, it might take a smite longer than I intend to.

Oh well, no re-purchase for me on this, and not recommended to those who has oily eye lids like me too! 

No comments: