Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sunplay Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50+ PA +++

On usual occasion, I wouldn't have purchase this because for one, it's moisture milk and given my combination skin, I do dread that it will get oilier.  However, this came with a package during a Groupon promotion by Sunplay.  I decided to make the purchase because it comes directly from Sunplay company.


Description from the bottle:
For Face and Body
Daily Use

New Solarex-3 technology provides a unique UV defense system that combines superior photostability, high moisture retention and anti-aging properties.

  • High SPF50+PA+++ provides long hours UVA & UVB protection
  • Super Hyaluronic Acid for long hours hydration
  • Collagen and Pro. Vitamin B5 to improve skin elasticity and helps to reduce fine lines
  • Waterproof
I would think that this product would be suitable for those who are dry skin.  With immediate application, I can feel that my skin is more supple.  It does dry to a little powdery feel, and it would work if you don't mind it.

However, for my skin, it's a no good.  My skin turns oily within 2-3 hours.  Also, my BB Cream slides within about 4 hours into the day, making my skin look a little patchy and oily at the same time *shudder*.  Nonetheless, I would have to say that the SPF50+PF+++ does work because when I'm under the sun, I do not feel like my skin is being burnt (it definitely does feel like it with the crazy burning weather these days).

I've actually stopped using it on my face and resort to use this on my body.  At least it works on my body and does not go to waste that way.

No comments: