Sunday, August 2, 2009

Daiso' Lip Gloss No. 7

I'm now blogging at http://dailyfemme.blogspot.com.  Do drop by and visit :)


Oh! I found the lip gloss colour that I really want!!! Honestly, I have problems with finding the right shade of lip gloss/ stick because I don't really know what I want. All I know is that I want it to be as close to my lip colour as possible and that it would look as nude and as natural as possible.
And now, I found it! And it's cheap! Everyone knows that it's only RM5 per item in Daiso, and I never really thought that I would be able to find the colour that I want. What's more, it comes in the lip brush format, making application simple and easy.

What's more, I like the fact that it's recycable. I know, I know, everyone says, it won't make much of a difference right? Well, I would think that if one person does recycle, it does make a difference to our environment.

I think I shall scout for more things soon in Daiso. Too bad the Eyeliner Coat is sold out. Else, I would've bought it! I saw the eyebrow coat, but don't think I need it though.

More to come, more to come. Gosh, I've bought so many items and I've yet to actually write about them. Definitely need to spend more time testing them and writing about them already!!

No comments: