Saturday, October 3, 2009

CrabTree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy


As I mentioned a few days ago, I received Crabtree & evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy as a present from a friend. I was really excited and was pretty much making a lot of noise to show my excitement! Haha, I know... I do find that Crabtree & Evelyn's products to be quite expensive and thus, most of the time I would just do some window shopping rather than buying the actual product. 

Viola! I got it as a gift.  Okay, here's the review.

If you are a person who likes floral scent, you would love this rosewater hand cream.  As for me, a person who don't really fancy floral scent, I find the rosewater smell is good.  It is not too strong, nor too light.  It does give you a very easy going feeling and I find that it makes me feel soothing whilst I was applying it.

It does have Shea Butter in it, but not as much as L'Occitane's En Provence Handcream I guess, cause it doesn't feel too oily, but yet, it gives ample nourishment.  Trust me one shea butter handcream from L'Occitane, but in terms of the absorbtion level, I find that Crabtree & Evelyn's score well.  


It's quite a small bottle, at 25ml, but you just need to squeeze very little for it to nourish your whole hands.  In overall, I quite like this product.  A good item to have with you when you travel, given it's size. 

No comments: