Monday, June 28, 2010

Review: Disaster Buy - Nature Republic Eye Lash Curler

You must be wondering why I say this is a disaster buy. Sigh...

When I first ventured into Nature's Republic, I really love the shop, it's layout, the stuff in it and etc.  So I thought, I guess their eye lash curler would work great no matter which one I buy... I love the look and feel of this eye lash curler.  Come on, check out the colour, such a babe okay.  The design seems good too and having checked with the SA, I made the purchase.  You'd think it'll be a good buy right??

Wrong! I have no idea why, but I guess it's for people who's eyes are wider? Because everytime I use it on my lashes, it actually pinches the side of my eyes! It's sooo annoying I tell you.  Not only that, it's supposed to curl my lashes, but it doesn't really... Sigh, I seriously regretted purchasing it.  I don't remember the price, but I honestly did not think that it would be so bad.  I think my previous cheap eyelash curlers from Watsons did not even fail me as this did.  

Maybe it will work for others, but it seriously turned me off I tell ya.  I am totally not going to repurchase it again.  Rather, I've bought a new one to replace.  Goodbye you curler you!

No comments: