Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Eye Make Up Remover from Stage

After my Maybelline eye and lip make up remover finished, I've been using Stage's After Party Eye Make Up Remover.  Before I get started with Stage, I gotta say this; Maybelline Eye and Lip Make Up Remover is such a darling and I have yet to come across anything that works as well as it does.  So, forgive me if I were to make some comparisons along the way eh?  



First off, I got this make up remover during Stage's promotion. It was going for RM18!  How can one miss out on such offers!! (sucker for them....sadly...).  And I love the name of it: After Party.  It really does make you go jiggy with it and then have some fun right after that... haha... well, at least, it does that for me.  Some of the ingredients listed if you are interested:



So how does it fair? 
In all honesty, it does not do as well as Maybelline.  Although it's written there Waterproof Eye Make Up Remover, and the SA mentioning that it's good for waterproof mascara and what not, it doesn't work very well.  I've tried removing my Maybelline Waterproof mascara, and I can still see residues on my lashes even after running the pad over it for like 5 to 6 times.  Sigh, sometimes I just give up and leave it as it is because my eyes were kinda hurting after rubbing it so many times.  

However, it fairs well when removing eye shadows.  So there, a plus point for it.  I just need to rub it like twice and it's clean.  I guess it just doesn't work very well on mascara.

Will I re-buy?  I would have to say no.  I tend to wear mascara on and off and I don't have a lot of patience to slowly remove my make up, so I'll have to give this a pass.  

I bought other Stage products which I kinda like, so... to be shared in another entry ... hehe

P/S:  Stage Cosmetics is a Malaysia brand and I dare say that they are doing quite well.  I love the fact that they have positioned themselves nicely in the market.  Bravo Stage, do keep it up.

No comments: