Friday, November 19, 2010

Since I am on shopping ban....

Since I'm on shopping ban, I've been digging around my room for goodies to use as well as trying to finish up some items that I have with me.  Good girl right? Hehe... So for this month, I'm going to blog about things that I've panned out/ finished as well as my existing stuff/ samples bla bla bla...


I don't know about you, I find satisfaction in being able to finish up whatever that I could buy.  Being one that likes to keep moving on to the next thing, this is not such an easy task to fulfill.

Nonetheless, I am proud to say that I've finished up four of my items recently and I just really want to share with you all.
I'll share a bit more on the rest of the items later.  You can check out my review on the Johnson's Body Care Lotion here.

No comments: