Sunday, February 13, 2011

Using EyeShadow on the Eye Brow

I  don't know if you ever been in a situation like me before, but I suck at using eye brow pencil.  I carry the "Look here, I used an eye brow pencil to draw!" kind of look, which translates to me either looking animated or  fierce and ultimately, weird.  I guess it has to do with the fact that I have a rather thick eyebrow.  I dislike it looking unnatural and it always does when I use an eyebrow pencil.

So, one fine day, I turned to my eye shadow and started using an angle brush with it on my eyebrow.  I was instantly surprised at how natural it looks, and how a little of the eyeshadow transforms the look of my eye brows!  I love it.  Here's some of the eye shadows I used for my eye brows:

Artistry palette - brown shade
Maybelline Eyestudio Black Forest Cake - dark brown shade
Jay Jay Envy palette - grey shade
Mind you, some of the colors don't actually look nice when I applied it on my eye lids, so now I have a good use for them! hehe

As you can see, I don't use black at all because my hair colour hasn't been black for a while lolz.  I tend not to use black though, partially because I prefer a more natural colour and black tends to look odd.  Maybe cause I am quite fair.

Do you use eyeshadow for your eye brows?

No comments: