Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Eau Thermale Avene Very High Protection Emulsion 50+ SPF

,
Don't let the picture deceive you!  This is actually quite a sample item which I was blessed with by Plusizekitten when I bought something from her a while ago.  It was such a sweet gesture from her! XOXO

I have to say that this sunblock is pretty good.  It applies on easily, without making your face feel greasy or sticky.   Rather, I find my skin feeling smoother once applied.  This is a pretty good thing because it makes make up application pretty easy too.  Also, it does not make your skin looking whitish.  It sinks well onto my skin.

I love the fact that it is 50+ SPF.  I don't have to worry about not having enough sun protection since it's so high.  I find my face not feeling the heat even on days when it's burning hot (this is rather good given the fact that the weather's quite crazy hot these days).

This 5ml bottle actually lasted me for quite a while.  I remember bringing it along to my recent Singapore trip and it works fairly well.  Those who went to Singapore before would definitely agree with me the amount of sun exposure you face everyday with the walking and MRT travelling.

I'd say I'd love to buy this when I can afford it.  This is definitely a pricey item (sorry, I can't remember the price) and given that there's so much choice out there that's a whole lot more affordable than this, it'll take me some time before I need to reach out and purchase this again in the near future.

Like I say, I really like this, but given the price point right now, I'll hold out for a little while more.

No comments: