Sunday, September 4, 2011

Binnings for August 2011

There isn't a whole lot of items that I binned for the month of August, but they are still items which I would proudly share here.  Why?  Because these are proofs that I spent my money wisely and they are used to the very last drop.  This is a rather personal to me and it is my ideals.  Even for items which I find is not suited for me, I would either give them to my mom or relatives or even friends rather than throwing them away.

I love beauty items and at the same time, I value wisdom in finance, so this is one way of giving a pat to myself that I've done well and not simply spend eh =D


(Right): Ocean Potion Anti-Aging Sunblock SPF 50 Ultra Light 
Blogging about it here.  Like I said, I like it but if you cannot handle cloying smell, this is a passover for you.

(Left): Kose Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil
I've yet to come to blog about this but in a short update, this is my loved product!  Since it is only available in Hong Kong, I got my friend to buy it for me and they got me two bottles! Whee... will update on this as soon as I could =D

No comments: