Saturday, February 11, 2012

Biotherm Biosource Hydra-Mineral Cleanser Toning Mousse

Biotherm Biosource Hydra-Mineral Cleanser Toning Mousse is by far one of favourite facial wash.  This is one facial wash that I catch myself reaching out for most of the time (I do rotate and have different kind of facial wash on standby for different days' needs =D)  The name is definitely a mouthful eh?  Let's refer to it as the Biotherm Toning  Mousse  .


Packaging wise, I love the green.  It feels refreshing in a gentle way, if you know what I mean.  However, I do find that it can be quite hard to read the words (and even tougher when snapping pictures of it!)  It comes in a tube form and I do find that the tube itself is quite sturdy.  The cap too, is pretty reliable and doesn't open easily.  Once the click is in place, you don't have to worry about it popping up and opening itself easily.

Although it is called a mousse, it doesn't exactly feel like one. However, it does foam well and that makes it easy to apply onto my face.  All I need was just a tiny little squeeze (smaller than pea size!) of the Biotherm Toning  Mousse  and rub my hands together to foam it.  Viola, nice and dandy to apply onto my skin.

I love the fact that it cleanses my skin well.  This Biotherm Toning  Mousse  does not leave my skin feeling tight after the wash, nor does it make me feel as tough I needed to wash my face another time.  The feeling is just right.  I believe this has to do with the fact that this Biotherm Toning  Mousse  is part of their hydrating series (which I definitely adore!)

I tend to grab their 50ml as this is my to-go facial for as and when usage when I'm out of the house.  I believe the regular size the 150ml.  Like I said, this is my favourite and I'm already using my 3rd tube =D  Definitely a re-purchase product for me.

No comments: