Saturday, March 10, 2012

How Often Do You Wash Your Spectacles?


I was washing my spectacles earlier when this question popped into my head.  You know, we are always so diligent in washing our faces (at least twice a day!) and ensuring that it is moisturised and all.  But do we ever ponder about washing our specs and all those things that touches our skin?

In the past, I don't wash my spectacles as often.  Partly it's cause it's metal, and I realise that metal items don't "feel" so oily easily.  Recently, I changed my specs to the plastic frame style and I realise that it feels oilier than usual and the frequency of me washing it moved up to at least once a week.  And this is with the fact that I only wear specs after my shower (usually an hour or so before I head to bed).  I think if I were to wear it daily, I would be washing it daily.

How about you?  Do you wear specs?  If so, how often do you wash your specs?

No comments: