Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Throwies for the month of March and April 2012
Well, I'm happy to share that I've cleared 9 stuff from my stores of numerous things. Make up seriously tends to be slower for me because I do very simple make up.
1. Maybelline Make Up remover
2. Loreal Hydrafresh All Day Hydration Aqua Gel
3. Rexona Women Naturals Bioprotection
I like this. I saw that this item was marked-down at Watsons for reason of its due date (end April) and I thought, what the heck, I'll make good use of it for two months then. And worked it I did. I love that it isn't watery nor sticky. It applies on smoothly and the smell's quite "nature", if you know what I mean. I think the best part is that it works to keep my perspiration at bay =D I love it and would definitely go and grab one of these again.
4. Kose Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil
5. Simple Kind to Skin Facial Cleanser
A simple cleanser that works to keep my cheeks from drying out and yet at the same time, keeps my T-zone from oilies.
6. Benefit Some kind-a-Gorgeous
Bought this for ages. Realised that it doesn't work for me anymore because it turns a shade orange-y after a while. Urgh... Nonetheless, it fits my skin to a T when I first got it years back. Time to bin I guess.
7. Vaseline Healthy Sunblock
8. Hada Labo Hyaluronic Lotion