Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Beautilicious Magic Spell Auto Eyeliner



About a year ago, when I started to really explore on eyeliner, I grabbed this at Parkson.  I think they were clearing stocks as this was going for 50% off.  I tried the color and found that it was nice, just the way I like it to be and grabbed it.  

I'd have to say, this a cream eyeliner pencil.  If you don't have oily lids, I think this would be quite a wonderful item for you.   In terms of application, one draw and you have a dark brown eyeliner sitting nicely on your eyelids.    Like what's written there, it comes with a smudger (a rubber type.. still figuring it out) as well as a mini integrated sharpener.  Great if you want to get that waterline drawn.  

Sadly though, I do have oily lids and this is something that was thrown aside for a fair while.  

Nonetheless, I came back to using it much, much later.. like a year or so and I found that it works well for me!  I guess the cream has dried up a fair bit and now it sits well on my eyelids even without needing any primer.  

It glides on easily on my lids (creamy but not very) and it stays smooth.  No pulling necessary.  Love the brown, love the texture and love the ease of application.

I don't know about you, but I don't seem to see this brand anywhere now.  Any idea what happened to it?

I don't mind buying it again and keeping it aside before using it.  

No comments: